“START WITH THE WHY”
OCTOBER 19, 2019
Google, 188 Embarcadero (enter on Steuart Street)
San Francisco, CA 94105 (parking is limited)
The Gooddler Social Innovation Youth Summit, co-hosted by the United Nations (UNFPA), in support of the Compact for Young People in Humanitarian Action, inspires a new generation of technology-oriented youth to invest their entrepreneurial brain power into solving the world’s acute humanitarian problems
How to make effective, sustainable impact when addressing modern global crises
- to teach young leaders to use innovation and technology to tackle development challenges
- to present a wide spectrum of social challenges, and share effective strategies and innovative methods to solve them
- to provide the youth with an awareness of and exposure to social entrepreneurship
- to connect UN’s Global Goals with young people and encourage them to explore using technology as a vehicle that can help in solving global issues
- to connect the next generation of entrepreneurs, educators, activists, philanthropists, impact investors, and innovators for an effective collaboration on the visionary tasks.
The Gooddler Social Innovation Youth Summit is a vibrant forum for university and high school student leaders who are interested in global development to learn, challenge, grow, and connect with a global community of changemakers.
Are you a young (25 y.o or younger) tech startup founder? Apply to pitch on stage to a distinguished group of Silicon Valley venture capitalists, angels, industry executives, and experts!
SOCIAL IMPACT PITCHING SESSION
Saturday, October 19th.
APPLY TO PITCH and win $7000 in cash prizes, courtesy of Stat Zero Fund.
CALLING ON SOCIAL IMPACT ENTREPRENEURS: In support of the UN's Sustainable Development Goals #SDG, we are inviting young entrepreneurs (25 y.o. or younger) to apply for Gooddler Youth Summit 2019 Social Impact Startup Pitch competition! Apply before September 30th, 2019.
We are looking for tech companies (all stages) that are committed to impacting and aimed to change the way the social sector operates to present their ideas and business cases to a distinguished group of Silicon Valley venture capitalists, angels, industry executives, and experts.
The winners will pitch on stage at the Gooddler Social Innovation Youth Summit on October 19th.
(Disclaimer: Gooddler does not cover your travel expenses!)